Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jace Culley Slays a Dragon


Congratulations Jace. Jace is a boy that sets and accomplishes goals. He is on the trail to Eagle!!

Jace Culley is a Boy Scout in Troop 323. He is an outstanding young man. Everyday last year at summer camp he endured cool weather and cooler water temperatures to pass off his swim requirements for Second and First Class. He made huge progress in his swim ability, but did not meet the test at the time, however last night we're proud to say that with the help from his Assistant Scout Master and Quorum Advisor; Jake Scott, Jace did pass off the Second and First Class requirements with flying colors!!!

1 comment:

Steve and Hailey said...

Way to go! I have always wanted to be an Eagle Scout, but I got sent through the Young Women's program (also wonderful, but mostly different skills). I guess that is why the Lord sent me two boys! I WILL be an eagle scout two times over, right? Or at least I can shadow two scouts and watch UP a few more times.