Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glacier Adventure

Derek and I have dreaming of a motorcycle adventure for sometime. Last December Derek bought an old 1982 Yamaha Maxim 750 and I had already older 1974 Triumph Bonneville 750. So we picked some dates and last Thurs/Fri/Sat we put the wheels in motion and rode some 800 miles and three states. The crowning glory was the ride in Glacier National Park, but the whole three days was an adventure. We camped out and ate some of our own meals from food we brought to keep it low budget. It was all we had hoped for and then some.....











5 comments:

m.a. said...

Looks like an amazing trip Chris. Glacier is one of my two favorite places in the whole world. I was always jealous of the motorcyclists up at Logan Pass - now you're one of them!

m.a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

what a great adventure. I'm so glad you made it happen!

HowellAZ said...

Wow! What a treat! Wish I could've joined you guys. The views look spectacular. -Ben-

Rob said...

What a fun trip! Beautiful pictures.

The Yamaha 750 brings back some great memories. My dad had one of those in the 80's. We took a trip around the Georgian Bay in Ontario on one of those.